Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A simple habit that can prolong your life...

I want you to start a very simple habit starting today….
This habit is so simple yet can go a very long way for good digestive
health, which is the cornerstone for preventing so many diseases that
we fear. Don’t place your health at risk…. try this….
Do this and I promise you’ll live a longer, healthier life.
Every morning, make sure to end your meal with a piece of fruit.
I don’t care if it’s a serving or a simple piece … just eat it.
Get in the habit of doing this and it will do wonders for your
body in the long run. This gets the digestive cycle going smoother
for the rest of the day.
People have also asked me any other ways to accelerate a cycle and
another thing I like to do is to drink a glass of water with some
sea salt in it. This can help as well occasionally.
Try it today. I gave you this piece of advice because I want you to
take action right now. Always remember to eat that piece of fruit
right at breakfast.
Holly

No comments: